Your reef journey with Poseidon will take you 70kms north east of Port Douglas, to the Agincourt Reef. The clear waters, beautiful corals and extensive marine life will ensure you experience the best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer whether you are snorkeling, taking an introductory dive or completing a certified dive.
Poseidon has a dedicated snorkel crew to provide personal in-water assistance for beginners, whilst the more experienced snorkeler can enjoy unrestricted exploration of the spectacular drop-offs and coral pinnacles.
No experience is required to try the thrill of the introductory scuba dive. Poseidon’s highly qualified instructors provide tuition and briefing on board the vessel, and you will practice your pre-dive skills prior to taking your first dive with your instructor.
Certified divers are able to partake in up to three guided dives, using large tanks for extended bottom time.
Poseidon’s permit allowing guests to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales follows very strict guidelines to ensure these friendly creatures are not disturbed. Should you be lucky enough to visit Port Douglas between May and September when the Minke Whales are around you simply must not miss the opportunity to swim along side these remarkable passive and curious mammals.
- Transfer from the Newport on Macrossan in Port Douglas
- Three different reef sites at the Agincourt Ribbon Reef
- Morning and Afternoon tea with fresh fruit and cakes
- Buffet luncheon (includes prawns, roast chicken, roast beef, ham, selection of three salads and fresh bread
- Reef Interpretation talk
- Guided snorkel tour with marine naturalist
- All snorkel equipment and tuition
- Lycra suits and flotation devices
What To Bring:
- Cash and or Credit Card for drinks
Available On Board:
- Digital images by our professional photographer
- Digital underwater cameras for hire
- All PADI dive courses& referrals
- Fully licensed bar
- Range of souvenirs
- Private Charters – POA
Prices are subject to change
The following costs exclude an Environmental Management Charge that is payable on board of $6.50
Includes day cruise, snorkelling equipment and snorkel tour
Child (4-14yrs inclusive) $175.50
Introductory Scuba Diving
Includes all snorkel and dive equipment, instruction and dive guide
Adult 1 Dive $71
Adult 2 Dives $138
Certified Scuba Diving (full gear hire)
Includes all dive and snorkel equipment and dive guide
Adult 1 Dive $55
Adult 2 Dives $80
Adult 3 Dives $100
Certified Scuba Diving (tanks and weights only)
Includes snorkel equipment, dive computer, tanks and weights and dive guide.
Adult 1 Dive $43
Adult 2 Dives $68
Adult 3 Dives $88
To book your day on the reef with Poseidon please call 07 4099 5700.