Tony’s Tropical Tours are a full day, luxury tour which takes in Cape Tribulation via Mossman Gorge and the Daintree Rainforest. You will experience the World Heritage Rainforest and discover the beauty and wilderness that awaits you.
Be guided in the privacy of a small group in a luxury vehicle with minimal impact on the environment whilst surrounding yourself with unsurpassed natural scenery and visiting exclusive and private Daintree locations.
The first stop on this tour is Mossman Gorge, where you are guided on a short walk with an introduction to this unique world heritage area.
- Mossman Gorge National Park
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Daintree River Cable Ferry Crossing
- Alexandra Lookout
- Personalised guided/interpretive walk
- Swimming at exclusive/private Noah Valley
- Morning Tea serving
- Fresh plunged coffee/famous Daintree Tea
- Barbeque lunch of steak, fish, salads, damper followed by a tropical fruit platter
- Exotic Fruit tasting
- Cape Tribulation, Kulki Track and Lookout
- Daintree Ice Cream Company (if time permits/optional extra)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimwear and towel
- Hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Camera, cash for optional extras
COST: Prices are subject to change
$205 per adult, $175 per child (Ages 8 -13)
This tour is not suitable for children under 8 years of age, unless on a Private Charter.
PICK UP TIMES:
7.20 AM, or 8.20 AM
Small and large group charters prices are available on request.
For bookings call 07 4099 5700